PaySpree: An Affiliate Network That Pays Instant Commission On Every Product

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Lord Is My Rock, My Fortress And My Deliverer

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." (Psalm 18:2)

God is a high tower that stands high above all that is. The Lord sits on His heavenly throne. Because of the elevation of his thoughts and motives He is to see our every move. He looks to the depths of our souls. He is the watchmen on the watchtower wall. He watches for the enemy to come. He sees the temptor way off. He knows when things are coming that will cause us troubles, he sees our problems before they are near to us. Before the temptation comes, God knows. Before the trouble comes in your life, God sees it. Isn’t it wonderful that God can see the whole situation as it develops. God’s viewpoint of life is not down on a human level but it’s from above so that he can see the whole picture. He can see the way out of the mysteries of our life. He knows the answers to the problems before the problems even arise.

The reason that the problems arise and the storm clouds set in our lives for lenthy periods is because we many times don’t get in touch with the watchtower. We have a look out on a high tower to see what we need to do and where we need to go. The Lord sees what we need. God can give our lives the direction that we need. We need to get in touch with the high tower. 


A fortress is a place of safety. It’s a wonderful thing to know that God is the safety of our life. God protects us from the enemy. He wants to give us a sense of security. We should be able to lay our head down at night and feel as safe and secure as ever. What better security can you have than the Lord being our fortress.

2 Thess 3:3
3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

God has built walls of love all around us. Praise the Lord that he cares for us that much. He has built the fortress so strong and so secure that nothing can get in, except what we allow.

"A wall of protection is built around the praying believer whereby the enemy cannot penetrate.  Daily prayer builds a hedge, walling out the adversary."

No comments: