PaySpree: An Affiliate Network That Pays Instant Commission On Every Product

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Train Others To Help

"I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me, And if thou deal thus with me, kill me, I pray thee"  (Num 11:14,15).

Moses was asking God to kill him because of the problems resulting from clericalism.  Clericalism was killing Moses.

In Exodus 18, Jethro (Moses' father-in-law) was also talking about the same issue.  The solution to this problem was to train others.

"And the Lord said to Moses, gather unto me seventy men...whom thou knowest to be elders of the people and officers over them.."(Num 11:16)

"In addition, choose out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of ten;  and let them judge the people at all seasons:.....(Exo 18:21-22).

The leader's job is to train and equip the members of the church who have leadership potential.




Rev Dr. Ronnie Ng

No comments: