PaySpree: An Affiliate Network That Pays Instant Commission On Every Product

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Live Life To Its Fullest

Do you desire to live and to live life to its fullest. This should be our desire and motivation.

Our relationship with our Lord should stir within us the desire to live fuller and better lives….the abundant life that He speaks of in John 10:10. It is not mere willpower, but a life that is mastered by the Holy Spirit.

What masters us? Is it fear and worry? Is it carnal desires? Is it self-pity, disappointment, bitterness or resentment? Take heart. God’s powers is more than a match for every situation if you yield your life to Him.

Fear and worry often master us. “Do not fret”, we are instructed in Psalm 37:8, “it leads only to evil”. Fretting or worrying is destructive. What begins a fret soon becomes a threat – a threat to your life as well as a threat to your spiritual poise. In God’s Name, they should be rooted out at all costs.

Memorize these verses, appropriate them and apply them in your life.

1. I Am More Than A Conqueror
Rom 8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us

2. At My Command, The Devil Flees
James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

3. Sin Shall Have No Dominion Over Me
Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for you are not under the law, but under grace

4. The Greater One Is In Me
I Jn 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

5. I Can Do Greater Works For the Greater One Is In Me
John 14:12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

6. I Can Do All Things Required of Me
Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

7. I Have Total Success For The Total Being
3 Jn 2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

No comments: